According to the deployment and requirements of the city’s emergency response level adjusted to the second level just released by the Beijing New Coronary Pneumonia Epidemic Prevention and Control Work Leading Group, under the leadership of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government, the Municipal Party Committee Education Working Committee and the Municipal Education Committee immediately initiated various work plans, resolutely implement the work measures and various prevention and control standards after the adjustment of emergency response level, and guide the schools in various districts to strictly implement the requirements of various epidemic prevention work.
- Basic education stage: From tomorrow (June 17th), all grades of primary and secondary schools will be ceased to attend school. Schools should notify each student’s parents of the notification in a timely manner, and at the same time do a seamless connection of online teaching, psychological counseling, and parent communication to ensure that students enter the home study steadily.
- The third grade of junior and high school also resume home online teaching at the same time. The school should do a good job in the transition from offline to an online review of the graduation, and arrange the distribution of relevant learning materials.
- All secondary vocational schools: refer to the basic education stage.
- Universities in Beijing (including higher vocational schools): From tomorrow (June 17), students will be stopped from returning to school. Schools can do well in graduation and leaving school through online management and remote service.
- Pre-school education stage: From tomorrow (June 17th), all kindergarten children who have returned will be stopped coming, all types of kindergartens in the city are temporarily closed.
- Off-campus training institutions: Continue to suspend offline courses and group activities.
At the 121st press conference for the prevention and control of the new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic in Beijing, Chen Bei, deputy secretary-general of the municipal government, said that under the second-level response, measures to be strengthened include: non-essential not leaving Beijing, and people indeed leaving must hold a negative nucleic acid test within 7 days.
Strictly regulate the prevention and control measures of farmers’ markets, vegetable markets, restaurants, and canteens of the company, comprehensively standardize the implementation of environmental disinfection, and strengthen monitoring. All cold and wet underground business places are closed. Practitioners in the aforementioned business premises must wear masks and gloves.
Closed community management is resumed. After four measures, including temperature measurement, verification, code inspection, and registration, people can be entered. The entry of other people and vehicles in the communities under the jurisdiction of medium and high-risk streets and towns is prohibited. The communities in high-risk streets and townships are completely closed, personnel can only enter and not exit.