Peach blossom wine brewed by traditional methods-“Peach Blossom Drunk” is made by Li Ziqi, fermenting peach blossom and glutinous rice in a clay pot for 1-10 years, this winemaking technique is quite professional.
Peach blossom wine has good taste. Let’s take a look at the production method of China’s regular version of peach blossom wine, the production is simple, but the taste and color are not inferior to the “peach blossom drunk” of Li Ziqi.
For brewing peach blossom wine, the materials to be prepared are peach blossom Petals and Buds, low-strength Liquor and Spirits, Honey.
- Pick the peach petals and buds clean to remove impurities.
2. Soak the picked petals and buds in saltwater for a while.
3. Pour off the brine, and put the soaked petals into a container to smash them into small pieces.
4. Put the crushed peach blossom in honey, and stir the two to mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the prepared 42-degree strong-flavor liquor into the container and stir well.
6. Store at room temperature for 25 days, then you can drink.
Peach blossom wine is fragrant, reddish, moderation drink of 10-20 ml each time, it’s good to your health.