On the afternoon of June 23, the press conference hall of the Beijing Municipal Government Information Office held the 130th regular press conference for epidemic prevention and control.
The takeaway staff took orders every day from June 1 to 17 through the “hungry” platform.
The food delivery range started from Nanyuan Road in the west, Zhouzhuang Village in the east, Tiantan East Gate in the north, and Liuxiangqiao in the south.
On average, he takes about 50 orders per day, works from 7 to 21 every day, and then rides an electric motorcycle to the Shoukai Fumao Mall to take his wife home.
- Diagnosis of a takeaway staff in Beijing
- Relevant personnel of medium and high-risk street towns and Xinfadi wholesale markets are prohibited from leaving Beijing
- PepsiCo Beijing Branch reports 4 confirmed cases again
- Three cases were reported to be negative for the first accounting, and positive was confirmed for the second test
- Railway Department: Those who cannot provide negative nucleic acid test certificates are unable to board the ca from 0:00 on June 23
- In principle, this year’s Dragon Boat Festival does not organize offline cultural events, online way
- Open the outdoor part of the tourist area according to the 30% current limit, not accepting business in the high-risk areas
- Expert: Food will not be infected with new coronavirus, but may be contaminated
- All kinds of markets, catering, canteens, takeaways, express delivery, logistics, and other personnel must be fully tested.
- A total of 2.948 million people have been sampled in Beijing, and the daily nucleic acid detection capacity has increased from 40,000 to more than 300,000.